Monday, April 25, 2011

Survey and Poll

THANKS to all of you who took my survey, and to the relatively few of you who took my poll on which online workshops you would like me to offer. I need MORE responses to the poll question. CLICK HERE to take the poll. THANKS!

The survey is producing REALLY interesting data. I'm getting a much better picture of who you are, what your goals and interests are, what you want in workshops, what kind of art you make, and what your challenges are. The more results the better, so CLICK HERE if you haven't taken my survey. Remember, there is a downloadable note card kit waiting for you at the end of it.

I'll post my results after the survey and poll have been up for a month or so.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I would definitely like to see the results of the survey. I took it and am interested to see what others said. You asked valuable questions. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!