Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Want Your Opinion


Hello all. I really appreciate all your comments and feedback on this blog. I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on your own art practices and interests, and on art workshops and books generally. So... I created a survey that will help me understand more about you, and hopefully it will help me to see how I can refine and develop my workshop offerings to better serve your interests.

CLICK HERE TO TAKE MY SURVEY

To thank you for this information, I am offering a Jane Davies Studios note card kit, which you can download and print out as you wish. Here is what it looks like:

This is one of eight card designs, laid out on 8.5" x 11" paper (the cards are in vertical orientation for easy printing).

And this is how the envelopes look on 8.5" x 11". There are eight coordinating envelopes included.


The kit includes step-by-step photos of how to cut, fold, and assemble the envelopes and cards.




You can print out as many as you like of any of the eight designs. I love doing these sorts of digital download kits, but right now I want YOUR OPINIONS, interests, observations, and general feedback on art practices, workshops, and books. THANKS!!!

You may have noticed, there is a new image at the top right of this blog, which says "VOTE, online workshops". This is a poll I am taking on what you want in future online workshop offerings. It is one multiple choice question. I'd love it if you could participate in the poll as well. THANKS AGAIN!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, First I want to say that I'm so glad that you're going into online teaching. I really want to take the one that you're offering in May--I'm going to see if I can fit it in (a very busy time for me right now)
    I did fill out your survey--I hope it helps you.
    And about your question about my portrait. I didn't have a reference photo--I just went along with Jane in her video, although hers was much better. I struggle with drawing, but I make myself do it, because I actually enjoy it even though I'm struggling with it if that makes any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane,
    Love the cards! Although I would have taken the survey without :-) It was fun and interesting to answer the questions and think about my 'art' practise.

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!