Tuesday, July 1, 2014

More Drawings (or small paintings on paper)

Happy Canada Day!  Here are a few more of my "100 Drawings" pieces, each 9"x12". 







These are all unfinished, sort of studies, or process pieces.  I began all of these on the paper I use for lifting paint, so they had some kind of marks on them.  I may work more on them, or use them as springboard pieces or "studies" for the next group.  We'll see.  Right now I just need to keep a lot of pieces in the works without the pressure of Making Finished Art.  Thanks for visiting.

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely *love* the 2nd one... I call that one "done".... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work and your tutorial videos. I am a new follower - from Canada. Thank you for the Canada Day wishes, Jane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Bonnie, Welcome! Hope you are celebrating.

      Delete
  3. What can I say that I haven't said before. LOVE your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane as usual your work is inspiring and exceptional. Thanks for posting. MIss seeing you at Inky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Right now I just need to keep a lot of pieces in the works without the pressure of Making Finished Art." I am going to put this quote on my wall and in my calendar so I can see it and seeing the words creates a very happy image in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for reminding me to go to the studio and play. Your work is a regular inspiration for me. I am new to following you from Washington state. Your tutorials have changed my work. I'd love to participate in the October workshop. Or the 100 Drawings one. Love your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these!! What great inspiration you give. Such a great reminder to just play and experiment.

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!