Saturday, January 31, 2015

Student Work in 100 Drawings Class

I just wanted to share with you a sampling of the fabulous work being done by participants in my 100 Drawings on Cheap Paper class.  This is all student work, posted anonymously, so please don't post on Pinterest or elsewhere.  Just enjoy!

These are all on 9"x12" drawing paper.  This is a lesson in which we are using black and white only:







The following are for a lesson on Shapes:



 I am having a LOT of fun with this class seeing all the fabulous work.  I'm offering it again in September, and then again sometime in 2016. Meanwhile several of my workshops involve working in series, particularly Balancing Opposites in Gloucester, MA, in April; and Abstract Painting: Series as Process on Whidbey island starting May 31.

Coming up on Sunday night: another giveaway.

5 comments:

  1. they are all just marvelous Jane-thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Jane! I'm thinking about taking that class this September. Plan to enroll late spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how people handle the prompts so differently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly emotional and awe stopping...loving the works.

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!