Friday, November 7, 2014

Raising Money for Heifer International

Heifer International's mission is to work with communities to end world hunger and poverty and to care for the Earth.  They do this by providing livestock animals; empowering women; providing basic needs such as clean water, shelter, cook stoves, etc.; supporting sustainable farming efforts, all in their unique Heifer way...  See how it works here.

I am offering a downloadable set of twelve greeting cards, with images of my work on them, for a $15 donation to Heifer.  ALL proceeds from the sale of this card kit go to Heifer.  You will download a zip file with the twelve images and an envelope template, sized to be printed on 8.5"x11" paper.  Last year we were able to donate about $800 for livestock and other resources to Heifer International.

Here are the images on your cards.  Print only the ones you like, and print as many as you want.  You can also use them as prints rather than greeting cards.

Twelve images on greeting cards, downloadable, for a $15 donation to Heifer:

13 comments:

  1. Just sent my $$$s. THANK you for making these available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These works are beautiful! What a wonderful way to support a great humanitarian cause. I bought them just for inspiration and plan to hand them around my studio. Thanks for the lovely gift to HI and to all who buy these for whatever reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good plan. Thanks for your generosity in making the donations come in. Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Great idea, just ordered. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just placed an order for the cards for my Mom. She took a class with you a few years back at the AVA Gallery and enjoyed it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would be a wonderful journey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Double joy! For Heifer and me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jane, I think I ended up paying twice in an effort to figure out how to gain access to the cards. can you help? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards for a great group with a worthy mission. Thanks Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Jane, I just now paid through PayPal but am evidently dense, as I don't know how to access the downloadable zip file mentioned? Sorry for the extra trouble, but can you direct me?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't been able to download the file even though I paid my donation. What do I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E-mail me and I'll make sure you get the cards. THANKS for your contribution.

      Delete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!