Sunday, May 5, 2019

A Few Hearts from Collage Challenge #4

Check out the Heart Collages on our Flickr Group here. I have added a few of my own. See the challenge in the previous post, and please participate if it sounds like fun.

Here are a few from the group. As you can see, some of them made use of the collage papers I made available for download (which you can do here), and some did just fine without.






Here are a few heart collages I did on Friday:

This is the only one in my group in which I make the heart the center image. In the others, the heart is simply part of a larger collage. I like playing with both approaches.




This one came out of left field. End of day, fooling around, did not even expect to put a heart in this one. Maybe it's a heart perched on an outhouse.

Even if hearts are not your thing, I hope you will find inspiration in the work posted on Flickr.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get excited about collage challenge #4. Need to reframe my thinking that it's about a SHAPE, and not so much about hearts. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can certainly do that. I've done this kind of study with circles, which is fun.

      Delete
  3. Love hearts! And, these creations are so full of interesting papers - thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

  4. HOW I GET REUNITED WITH MY HUSBAND AFTER DR TAKUTA HAS HELPED ME.
    A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK AFTER 48HRS, AM SO HAPPY;

    HE LIVES IN SOUTH AFRICA . AM FROM USA GEORGIA ATL, YOU CAN GET HOLD OF HIM ON THIS EMAIL takutaspellalter@gmail.com OR whatsapp him
    through the following contact on +27788634102


    Dr.TAKUTA also curesn and heals:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jane,

    Sorry to change the subject, but will there be a Challenge #5 now that summer is over?

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!