Monday, December 27, 2010

Clothesline, More Stages



OK, here are three more "stages" of the piece that I posted on December 22nd. Not sure where this is going. I've totally forgotten about the composition sketches I did before the painting. I think I'll let it sit for a while and see if it is finished or what else it needs.

I hope you all had a lovely holiday! I sure did. We have loads of snow here in Vermont. A true snow day. And fortunately, we haven't lost power yet.

The Sketchbook Challenge
starts on Saturday, January 1. I can't wait to see what the first theme is! I hope you all will sketch along with us and post your pages on Flickr.

My first workshops of the year are at Ink About It in Westford, MA on Friday, January 7, and Saturday, January 8. Friday's workshop is the Panel Book, a particular type of accordion structure. In Saturday's workshop we'll be making a Dream House out of foam core. I'll post pix soon. Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. I can't get the ink about it calendar to load - is there still room in that Saturday class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure this one's finished - but I'm also not sure what's missing! More clothes?
    Love the picket fence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, if only I lived closer--I would LOVE to be in your workshop! I always love the vibrant colors that you choose.

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!