Friday, May 22, 2015

Stencils! and Online Composition Class

I did a guest post on StencilGirlTalk today, which includes a video.  Have a look.   Here are a few of the collages I made using the papers I created with the stencils.  The first four are 4"x4":





This one is about 9"x10"

Composition Workshop Now Available for Download

Keys to Dynamic Composition, my online class, is now available as a download.  As many of you have found, my online classes have been filling rather quickly, and I've had lots of requests to "squeeze one more in", which I can't really do.  On the group blogs I create for each class, I comment on everything that students post, and give individual feedback and suggestions.  This limits the number of people I can take in a class.  I am working on formatting some of my classes as downloadable self-study courses, and this is the first offering.  Meanwhile, I am developing new courses to be offered in the interactive group blog format in 2016. 

13 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you decided to do this. It makes it so much easier for me to take your classes and much more affordable. Thanks so much! I am looking forward to the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome collages, Jane! Wow! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're offering some of the classes in download format. Would love to see your 100 Drawings class as downloadable soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful....now I can take more of your classes online and it will work with my hectic schedule. Can't wait to see your self study list of classes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the black & white! I have immediately purchase your Keys To Dynamic Composition. It will be my first project after my next holiday break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the keys do dynamic.... hope for mor ecours self studie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the keys do dynamic.... hope for mor ecours self studie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just sent in my payment for the downloadable class - looking forward to it! Hope to hear from you with the links soon as I'm excited to get started :) Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work! So excited you're offering the class online.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed your stencil video,I had not used a roller with stencils before. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've just successfully purchased the onlone downloadable workshop "keys to dynamic composition" I'm sure I will love it as much as your online workshop text and immage that I followed recently (fall 2014) The summerholidays are soon so I am looking forward to loose myself in more creating with your inspiration and guiding.

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEST B.ED ONLINE ADMISSION FORM BY KAPOOR STUDY CIRCLE B.ED COURSE DURATION, MDU B.ED ONLINE ADMISSION, JAMMU UNIVERSITY B.ED ADMISSION ONLINE REGISTRATION, B.ED ONLINE ADMISSION 2019, B.ED ADMISSION COLLAGE DELHI.
    B.ED COURSE DURATION
    MDU B.ED ONLINE ADMISSION
    /B.ED COURSE DURATION
    JAMMU UNIVERSITY B.ED ADMISSION ONLINE REGISTRATION
    B.ED ONLINE ADMISSION 2019
    B.ED ADMISSION COLLAGE DELHI
    IGNOU B.ED ADMISSION
    B.ED COURSE DURATION
    B.ED ADMISSION COLLAGE IN DELHI

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!