Monday, May 18, 2015

Another Wax Day

Another day of working in encaustic resulted in a few pieces that I think are finished, and several more in the works.  I went to Jeri MacDonald's studio in Cambridge, NY, which is not far from Rupert.  I LOVE working with another artist!!!  It's great to have someone to comment on the work when I'm not sure what to do next.  We do this for each other, and it does smooth out the process beautifully.

Here are a the pieces I'm considering finished:





Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. The first and third pieces are my favorites and I think it's because of the addition of the delicate line work. Gorgeous colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- these pieces are so energetic and vibrant! I think the first one is my favorite. I'd forgotten how nice it was to work along with another artist nearby; this must have been lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love seeing what you do, your work is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! I LOVE the luminosity of the green line in #4. Sorry for the deleted comment above...I made an oops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jane -- more great work -- your blog is a go-to for me to get inspired. thanks for sending out the creative energy! Love the idea of Big Fat Art at Hotel Vermont -- hope you can make that happen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB compositions as always-I do love the green additional lines in the fourth one especially!

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!