Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Big Fat Art at AVA

Here is a little video and some pictures from my Big Fat Art classes at AVA during this last week.  See a full description of Big Fat Art here or here.  Though my Big Fat Art Weekend is full, I am offering a four-day Big Fat Art workshop at Pacific Northwest Art School in September. 


 I see that YouTube dropped the last frame of my video.  Here it is:
Last frame of video, missing for some reason...

Here are pictures from AVA last Friday and yesterday:
Emily Mitchell's work; see her web site.

student work

student work

student work

Ashley working

student work

my demo piece

another demo piece


Mavis, Martha, and Catherine (l to r)
Thanks for visiting! 

5 comments:

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!