Sunday, January 6, 2013

Teaching at OMEGA

I just got a gig teaching a FIVE-DAY workshop at Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, NY, in the Hudson Valley.  YAY!  It is September 22 - 27, 2013, THIS YEAR, and I am absolutely psyched!  Omega is a retreat center that nurtures the mind-body-spirit while offering many kinds of workshops, from yoga and meditation to relationships and creative expression (that'd be me).  I am offering Expressive Collage, which will be in their upcoming catalog.  So, while I'm teaching, I can take yoga and meditation classes in the morning and evening, enjoy their hiking trails, go to presentations in the evenings, and generally have a good, relaxing time.  I hope you'll consider joining me for this workshop!  I will post reminders with more details as we get closer to the date.
More Big Fat Art

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jane...enjoy. Love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is great. Omega is where Steven and I met. We love that place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This whole thing sounds grand. Wish I could go. I must tell you that I first glance the title on the last piece of art read Big Fart to me, hehehe. Made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Jane this is really gorgeous. Want to talk about it when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!