Monday, January 21, 2013

Art and Soul In Kansas City!!

This April, 3 - 6, for the first time Art and Soul will be offering a retreat just outside Kansas City.  I am delighted to be offering the following workshops:

Wednesday, April 3, 6 - 9 pm, Mini-Collage: On and Off The Grid

Thursday, April 4, 9 - 4:30, Fabric-Paper Collage
 
Friday, April 5, 9 - 4:30, Abstract Landscape
The following video shows my own work plus that of students who took my workshop.

 Friday, April 5, 6 - 9 pm, Scribble Paint
in which we use loads of different techniques for decorating papers that you can use in your collage and mixed media projects.


I hope you can make it to one of my workshops, or any of the other fabulous offerings.  Just check out the venue!
Click here for hotel web site
 You will find me in the indoor lap pool during my off hours.  After that in a hot tub and steam room.  This place offers all kinds of spa treatments and ways to relax.  Why not combine art with a relaxation retreat?  I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE those landscapes. Your workshops must be so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in KC - trying to see if I can swing the $$$.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, here looking for inspiration before I go to paint. These are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!