Sunday, April 5, 2020

Make your own Envelopes!

With Lucie Duclos. Lucie just released a new class on SkillShare, which you can find HERE. In it she shows you how to make your own envelope glue, which you can also use on collage papers. Just apply to the back, then after it's dry you can cut and stick collage papers to a surface by licking the pieces as you would a postage stamp. Great for teeny tiny collage pieces. Here are a couple of images from Lucie:



Find the class on SkillShare here: https://skl.sh/2V8okCC

I am working on a class for SkillShare that is an introduction to abstract composition using tissue paper collage. I will keep you posted on its release date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!