Friday, February 24, 2017

New Work At Edgewater Gallery

Thanks for all your suggestions on titles.  I am still waiting to hear from Kandis Horton, who supplied the title for this first piece.  These pieces are now available at Edgewater Gallery in Middlebury, VT. Works in the gallery are also available online.

Now Is The Time, 19"x25", acrylic on paper

Alternative Facts,
19"x25", acrylic on paper

Going Around in Circles,
19"x25", acrylic on paper

It Could Be Anywhere,
19"x25", acrylic on paper
Here are a couple of photos taken at Edgewater Gallery:
Art With Kayak

More Art With Kayak, Alligators, and Ceramic Vases

Art in the Corner
Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jane: I noticed that these lovely paintings are framed under glass. Just wondering why you didn't just adhere them to a cradled birch panel and forgo the glass? I guess this has the option of reusing the frames if they don't sell. Thoughts on presentation please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question. I discussed this with the gallery manager, and we concluded that they really look great with a mat around them.

      Delete
    2. I have to say, buy keys from Cheapest Windows and Office Product Key Sale . Great company, great prices, great service, great back up, fast delivery.
      What more can i say, they do everything they advertise. 5 star all the way.

      Delete
  2. I think they look terrific -- a different feel from the birch panels, which I also love. But basically, I just love the paintings -- the lightness and space of them.

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!