Saturday, October 25, 2014

Buy Prints!

As you may know, I offer my work for sale as prints through Fine Art America, on which you can choose from a variety of materials and framing options to get an affordable reproduction of a drawing, painting, or collage.

This is what my "profile" page looks like, though it changes as I add images.

You can scroll through lots and lots of images.

Click on an image and you get this.

Choose from a variety of options, including greeting cards and phone cases!

I've just added over seventy of my 9"x12" paintings from the "100 Drawings" series.  You can read posts about them here, here, here, here, and elsewhere.  I encourage you to try some yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...this means I could have a WHOLE WALL of your work. Would that be overkill?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It most definitely would, Jo! But thanks. The originals will be available for $125 each on my online store, Jane Davies Art Gallery, when I get the web site up sometime next month. But I love the fact that you can get prints in your choice of size and material at a more affordable price-per-square-inch.

      Delete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!