Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Few More From Whidbey

This is a continuation of my previous post about my Big Fat Art workshop on Whidbey Isalnd.  Here are a few more pix:
Alyssa's work in progress

Alyssa's Stripes

Barb's piece in progress

Cher painting

Jarina's piece in progress

Jeanette with brayer

Lindsey's first layer, 22"x30"

Liz, Painting

Liz, painting more

Lucie's work in progress, 22"x30"

Lucie's Painting Starts (partial)

My work in progress, 22"x30"

My Stripes, in progress, 22"x30"

Paula's work in progress

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful workshop. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome class! And what a fun and talented group too. I mis them all. Thank you Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooer....I'd love to be in this workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jo, me too. This workshop looks so free and fun! Roberta and I are going Santa Fe and taking a few art classes and hoping to add techniques for our classes next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a shame you are not in England, I would love to come to a workshop like this

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!