Thursday, April 8, 2021

Studio Work

 Here are a couple of pieces I have in progress:

48"x60" unstretched canvas. This is where it is today. Below are a couple of previous stages.

Several layers in, but establishing the stripes

More layers in, establishing the bottom section of stripes

Another work in progress, on stretched canvas, 40"x54". This is where it is today. My next task is to vary the values on the bottom row of stripes.

An early stage of the above piece

A few more layers later. It is starting to look like a pinstriped suit to me, so that is why I started obscuring the top area of stripes.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. tell us about working on the different surfaces? how does it reflect in the results?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My message disappears. Just wanted to Thank you for sharing all of your stripe work with us. It has been a great to see your development. It is so exciting to see where this is taking you and your trust in the creative process.

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!