Sunday, July 12, 2020

New Stripes Available as Prints and Products

I delivered a batch of my new Stripes paintings to Edgewater Gallery last week, where they will be on view and for sale later this month. Meanwhile, you can see them, and purchase prints and products, on Pixels/Fine Art America.

Deep Dive #1 18x24" acrylic on panel

Deep Dive #2, 24x24" acrylic on panel

Stitched Together #1, 20x20" acrylic on canvas

Stitched Together #2, 18x24" acrylic on panel

Stitched Together, 18x24" acrylic on panel

Stitched Together #4, 18x24" acrylic on panel

Stitched Together #5, 24x24" acrylic and collage on panel

2 comments:

  1. so many great color field paintings! I am guessing these are pretty meditative to do...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, they certainly are meditative to do. I end up painting over lots of the stripes multiple times, adjusting the value, the hue, the degree of muted or brightness. Each color/stripe addition changes the whole, in subtle or dramatic ways.

      Delete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!