Wednesday, October 4, 2017

More Pictures from Big Fat Art

A few more pix from my Big Fat Art workshop at Port Townsend School of the Arts. Check out their other offerings.  It was fabulous to be on such a vibrant, creative campus. After my workshop I participated in the Port Townsend Ukulele Festival, right there at Fort Worden, presented by Centrum.

One of my demo pieces in process

One of my demo pieces in process

One of my demo pieces in process

student work in progress

student work in progress

student work in progress

student work in progress

student work in progress

student work in progress

student work in progress

student work in progress

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I will be there someday! Bucket list, big time. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Share great information about your blog , Blog really helpful for us . We read your blog , share most useful information in blog . Thanks for share your blog here .
    Beauty products Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Painting which depicts everything about the painting, Great Artwork!!!

    Online Art Gallery in Mumbai!

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!