Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Teaching At Omega

Here are a few photos of my recent workshop at Omega, "Intuitive Painting".  Thanks again to all who participated! 
GREAT studio space, with lots of light

Demo

Playing with Cut Paper

Playing with a viewfinder

Cut up, re-assemble

My examples of Ways To Make Shapes

Juxtaposing unlike elements

Busy busy BUSY!!!

Student work on the wall

More work on the wall, a series by one student
Thanks for visiting.  I will be teaching again at Omega next year, June 3 - 8, 2018.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I really enjoyed this selection of images. I am very intrigued by collage work right now. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!