Sunday, December 11, 2016

High Flow Paint, again

OK, here is a little video on some of the ways I use Golden High Flow Paint:
And a few works in progress that make use of these techniques:

Stage 1 (ground with High Flow spattered and dropped)

Beginning to articulate the form

Continuing in a landscape direction, still in process... 25 cm x 25 cm
Here is the piece on which I used the water gun.  In process, 25 cm x 25 cm

This is stage two or three:  red ground, drip painting, then fog...

Defining a horizon

Making it into landscape, possibly finished

Another work in progress

Possibly finished landscape

work in progress

work in progress
We'll see where this goes. So far I am working pretty small, 25 cm x 25 cm and 30 cm x 30 cm.  I would like to see how this might scale up.



6 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea! The artwork made from this technique is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummo!...but the 'art' is in the final tweaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and pretty brilliant. Love the water gun and the ladder. I'd love to see a blog post on the importance of play. Also, I'm very interested lately how inspiring materials, tools, etc are in the creative process. blessing to you Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so awesome and fun, Jane. Am loving it and wanna do that! I like #7 and #8. Do you have a list of supplies to use for this technique. I think the painting will look awesome in large size - 40" x 60". Thank you for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what fun and fabulous play with the high flows-and great results too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! The only water guns I've seen are much bigger than this and require too much paint if they're to work properly. Yours is just the right size and looks so easy to operate. Please tell me where can I get one??

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!