Saturday, March 19, 2016

Student work from Art and Soul in Portland

I wanted to share with you some of the awesome work my students did at Art and Soul in Portland earlier this month.  Next year's Portland event will be in early April; I will be teaching three classes, of which I have not decide the exact topics yet.  Thinking of something with the gelli arts gel plate, something in composition (each two days), and a one-day class on something else.  Requests and suggestions are welcome.

These are from the Dynamic Composition  class and Layering and Excavating:














4 comments:

  1. Wonderful student work - I think they must have had a very good teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sharmon. You seem to bring out the best in your students.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Jane:
    You asked for suggestion re: your next Portland class. I was a musician before I was an Artist and I've always felt the fundamental skill for all musicians is playing the piano.
    As a visual Artist I feel the fundamental skill is drawing. So...perhaps you could title it with some inviting and innovative term and teach some innovative drawing skills as part of your class there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good student work, lots of creativity and potentials!

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!