Sunday, October 25, 2015

More Big Fat Art from Vancouver Island

Here is one of my pieces I made as a demonstration at the Big Fat Art workshop:

This is in progress; I added more, then subtracted some... I'll post it when it is finished.  How do you know when a piece is finished?  Click here to find out.
Here is a slide show of student work and Students At Work from Vancouver Island.  Most of the participants in this class are accomplished fiber and textile artists as well as painters.  What an active arts community I found there!  Shows, retreats, workshops, sharing of ideas - it was a true inspiration.

And here is a slide show of student work.  I was so impressed with it!!  Enjoy.
...

1 comment:

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!