Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Monoprint Collage Online

By popular request, I am offering Monoprint Collage online, beginning in November.  It is a six week class in which we'll explore the possibilities of the GelliArts gel plate, and build images using print and collage.  We'll cover basic gel plate techniques and then move quickly to projects that develop visual content using monoprint, collage, drawing, and painting in a fluid no-boundaries process.

Download the Supply List.  Click here to register.

Here are a few examples of monoprint collage:

Grid-Print, 12"x12"

Grid Collage, 10"x10"

Shape #20, 10"x10"

String Theory #1, 9"x12"

Moving Through #2, 9"x9"
Thanks for visiting.

7 comments:

  1. Jane....I think I'm addicted to your classes! Sign me up for this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just signed up and I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up too! Really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, just can't resist it, tried though. I'm in now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. air max 2015 pas cher received more money, this money to help poor girls even go to school. not so province air max 2015 femme pas cher after the death of eighteen layers of hell. Jide air max 2015 pas cher they can be considered under the air max 2015 pas cher Push back the money nike air max 2015 pas cher and said this, much money. air max 2015 pas cher Take it, they

    ReplyDelete