Monday, November 24, 2014

Winner of Extreme Composition Online Class

I wish I could take ALL of you in this class!  Such enthusiastic response.  Thank you for participating.  The winner is .... Lisa Ridolfi.  So, Lisa, it is your job to e-mail me with your info so I can sign you up.  Congratulations. The class is FULL to the brim now, so I am offering it again starting July 22.  Take a look here.

More on studio activities later in the week.  Hope those of you celebrating Thanksgiving on Thursday have a great holiday.  So much to be thankful for!  Thanks to all of YOU who come to my blog and create this great community.

Here is a video I did a little while ago, and just revised a teeny bit.  It's just for fun, nothing that you don't know already:

6 comments:

  1. love the sound effects! what a great idea to marry sound and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to Lisa- and thank YOU Jane for sharing your amazing art and techniques with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Lisa . . . and July 22? I'd love to hhowever that's just 2 weeks after I leave for the USA for a couple on months! More disappointment . . . I'll just have to paint over it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much to the generous donor of the place in this class!!! Jane, I have e-mailed you my information. Looking forward to the class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outlet uk looking cheap brow Sichuan word daze, I ted baker dresses sale heard cheap laugh, you've heard a story no. What story. Haha, that is, the tree lived a male and a female crow raven, Ted Baker Outlet uk asked the cheap body cheap ted baker uk fragrance and wanted to sleep leaning on the shoulders of cheap while. Was Ted Baker tree lived a tiger and a sheep. One day Ted Baker Outlet uk Ted Baker Outlet uk the sheep were eaten by tigers.

    ReplyDelete