Friday, October 14, 2011

Text and Image Class Starting Soon!

Hello. My online class, "Text and Image: Telling Stories in Collage", is beginning next Wednesday, October 19, and I have a fabulous group enrolled. I opened the group blog a few days ago, so people are introducing themselves. Sharon Gorberg is joining us again; check out her blog. We also have Renate, from Germany, who has a blog to share. Joan, Peggy, Sylvia, Marny, Kathleen, Priscilla, Kaliphoenix, and Bonnie are all repeats from previous classes - great to have you back! There is still room to join this exciting adventure. Read about it here, and join us if you like!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm signed up for the class, how do I join the group blog?
    Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!