Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Creativity Coaching


I want to introduce you to my friend and collage colleague Marianne Mullen. Here is Marianne in my Rupert studio having a good time mixing media and making a fabulous mess (which resulted in a beautiful mixed media piece):

Marianne has just opened her creativity coaching business, called Awaken Creativity. She can not only help you along your creative journey, but is also offering coaching for your small creative business. I have hired her as a consultant for my own business - marketing my workshops and books, and bringing people to my web site and blog - and been VERY pleased with the results. Check out her story and I encourage you to take advantage of all the FREE information and inspiration on her site. Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the info Jane. There is a lot to read on Marianne's site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing us to Marianne. I'm heading over to her site right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...thanks Jane for sharing your friend's connection with creativity (in such a BIG way too). I've subscribed to Marianne's n/letters and looking forward to working through the Awaken Your Creativity e-course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cool Jane. I love to see artists cross pollinate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a strange co-incidence! Or is there really such a thing as co-incidence? I had just enrolled in Jane Davies' Text&Image course in mid-October - but felt stumped on creativity at that time. In that same week, I found Awaken Creativity by chance on the web, and took the FREE 21 Days To Awaken Your Creativity E-Course. It's a great course to learn for the practice and inspiration. I highly recommend this course. It re-awakened me to continue on my creative path. I'm thrilled to learn that Marianne is now part of Jane's enterprise. Good choice! All the Best in 2014.

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!