Friday, March 13, 2009




I have been fooling around with layering fabrics, fibers, and papers with fusible web for a while, trying to create complex surfaces. I'm trying to incorporate more fabric-fiber-stitching kinds of techniques into my collage. I recently came across Sue Bleiweiss's web site. She is a master of this technique, and she has terrific tutorials available on her site. The pieces pictured here are my experiments in creating an overall surface. I did make a box out of the orange-pink piece using Sue's directions. I'll post a picture at a later date. In the meantime, check out her site and her blog, and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!